Besides on-board computers, we also offer a wide range of accessories. Among others railway-capable USB sticks in various shapes and casings for EBuLa on-board computers.
Over the last few years, the USB stick has more and more replaced the CD-ROM as a mass storage device for exchanging data. GERSYS offers a range of highquality USB drives that meet the increased railway requirements with its ZU102x.
The area of use ranges from reading out data to installing programs to recovery of the operating system, if required including the application program. The SLCFLASH offers high writing and reading rates at high data safety. M12 connectors that may be uncommon in consumer applications but that convince with their reliability and high number of mating cycles are used. Long-term availability of the railway-capable USB drives is ensured.
- Ruggedized M12 connector
- high quality SLC (Single Level Cell) technology
- high read and write rates
- USB 1.1 und 2.0 compatible
- extended temperature range
- worldwide thousands in use
- optional: CD-ROM emulation
The ZU1000 – USB-Socket has the following characteristics:
- flush mount USB socket
- self-closing flap (after removing the USB stick)
- full metal construction, 4 mounting holes
- ready made-up
- available with different cable lenghts and connectors
If a direct mounting of the EBuLa-board equipment / BC4 series on the driver’s desk is not possible or you need a portable solution, we offer a practical housing with swivel frame for our EBuLa on-board computers of the BC4-series.