The small vehicle terminal BC1100 was created for use in road and rail networks. For applications where the expanded, demanding temperature range without heating and ventilation measures is needed, displays in vacuum fluorescence technology are usually superior to conventional LCD solutions. The display is controlled via serial interfaces, or optionally via CAN-bus.
- microcontroller based
- low priced and energy-saving
- VF display with 4 lines, 20 characters each (graphic version optionally)
- low installation dimensions
- serial interfaces: RS232/RS422/RS485 optional CAN
- Wide range power supply 24-110V DC (+/- 40%)