in the Gersys story
- 2021: Release 3rd EBuLa on-board equipment generation
- 2019: Gersys becomes part of the HÜBNER Group.
- 2014: The company's healthy financial status allows for further major investments in plant equipment. Gersys presents itself as one of the world's leading manufacturers of display systems for rail vehicles.
- 2012: Until April much time is invested in preparations for the successful IRIS certification. Over 3,500 units produced per year for the first time.
- 2008: It has become much too cramped in the premises that were first leased in 2003. A complete relocation into our own much larger company building provides ideal conditions for further expansion. Gersys now has its own complete laboratory for testing EMC properties, climate and temperature characteristics, and shock and vibration behavior.
- 2004: Release by the Deutsche Bahn of the on-board unit BC4100 for the second generation EBuLa. The testing agency TÜV Süd certifies our quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001 in April 2004.
- 2003: Move into larger premises for development and production as well as construction of a laboratory for EMC testing.
- 2002: Gersys takes part in the InnoTrans exhibition in Berlin for the first time. This is a major success for our young company. Prominent companies such as ALSTOM, Bombardier, O & K (Orenstein & Koppel), Deutsche Bahn and Vossloh are already providing stability for Gersys through long-term contracts.
- 2001: Gersys GmbH is founded by Erwin Sterzer in Wolfratshausen, Germany.