Our in-house testing laboratory supports the following measurements:
- Conducted emissions of 9 kHz to 30 MHz (in accordance with EN55016 and EN55022)
- Emissions (H and E fields) of 30 MHz to 6 GHz (in accordance with EN55016)
- Radiation from 80 MHz to 6 GHz, field strengths up to 30 V/m (according to EN6100, 4-3)
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD), surge and burst
- Test set-up according to EN61000-4-2; 4-4
- Cold conditions to -40°C, dry heat up to +85°C (technically possible test interval -70°C to 180°C)
- Relative humidity 5 - 98%
- Tests according to IEC68-2-x
Shock and vibration test
- Durability testing with random vibration signals
- Shock testing according to IEC 61373
- Sine vibration testing
- Resonance point search
- Passive run-in testing. In passive run-in testing, the test units are run-in at an elevated ambient temperature for at least 48 hours.
- Active burn-in testing. In the temperature chamber, the test units are subjected to a "stress" temperature profile that approximates the customer's specification. This procedure also allows for testing the switch-on behavior at low temperatures.